2 Championships, 1 Year!!

No way did i think i would be in this position when i started my championship campagnes at the start of 2009. I was hoping to gain alot of experience any any results that came would be a bonus and what a great bonus it was to come out of my first full season driving as both Munster and Killarney Junior autocross champion. It would be an under statement to say it was a tough year and the pace was really tough to keep up with but thankfully everything came through for me in the end. The Killarney championship saw me take maximum scores on every round but in Munster things were alot different as it was a ding dong battle all year between myself and David Beamish just a handfull of points seperated us when all the scores were added up. My favourite event of 2009 was the KDMC Autocross weekend, 2 days of flat out action and im really looking forward to this event in 2010 aswell. The car never missed a beat all year and i managed to finish every round eventhough Birr saw us have a bit of drame but that was purely my own fault. Thanks to Jerry & Mark for looking after the car all year for me and a big thanks to all my sponsors, friends and everyone who helped me throughout the year. The Munster Autocross prizegiving is being held on the 30th January at the Roundabout Tavern, Mallow, Co-Cork. For tickets contact info@munsterautocross.com . Im uncertain as to what ill do in the coming season yet but more than likely ill try to defend both championships in what will be my last year eligible for the juniors. We plan to carry out some changes on the car during the rest in season such as strenghten it and fit a new gearbox and lsd to make things a little easier. ill update anyway with more detail later. Anyway thanks to everyone who helped out and heres to an even better 2010! ,
Denis